How To Use The Wattage Sheet
The Wattage Sheet designed as a guide to estimate the output energy of your stove. To use this sheet do the following steps:
- Fill a pot with 2 cups of water
- Measure and record the water temperature (Fahrenheit – F)
- Light your stove and place the pot over the stove and start a timer (Minutes)
- After a while, record the time and the change in water temperature. You may need to stir the water to get a uniform water temperature
- Go to the chart and on the left axis, locate the time duration. On the top axis, locate the time duration. The intersection of the row and column indicate the wattage delivered to the stove.
(click the image below to open a larger size image in a new tab)